June 15, 2008

The Waiting Game

The bags are packed, so we're ready to go to the hospital whenever necessary. The only problem is we won't know when that will be until it's time. Lisa could go into labor within the next hour, or it could be three weeks from now. It's a little frustrating for people who are very organized, since this is totally out of our control.

We've received a lot of advice about how to get labor started, and we'll probably start trying those suggestions in another day or two. I just want to try and tie up a couple loose ends at work,
and I'll be ready to leave it all behind me. Lisa really hopes this stuff will work, otherwise it will be a bit of a bummer. Regardless, the baby will probably come when s/he is ready, and not a moment before.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Tremblay said...

yeah, the waiting game sucks... I was ready from about week 36, but I actually wanted to delay the c-section so babies could decide when to arrive. I was the only one who liked that plan though, so babies came when the Dr. decided. Have you had any signs yet?