We began our hypnobirthing class last Thursday, it's supposed to give me the tools I need to breeze right on through the birthing process. It was a good class and I think we'll learn at least some relaxation techniques during class time..... I think I heard Mike snoring through one of the relaxation exercises at one point, either that or it was someone else's husband!
Mike will begin his huge bathroom project this Thursday; we'll be getting new tile, vanity, medicine cabinet and light fixtures.... so check back for those pictures soon.
2 comments:
Hey Lisa,
That's so cool you are doing hypnobirthing! I hope to try it with my next, if I can convince anyone here to let me try VBAC. You'll have to let me know how it works for you :)
Jessica
I mastered hypnobirthing, at least the deep relaxation part. Apparently, Katie was supposed to be the one who easily went under. I like to think I'm really good at being chill.
Beau
Post a Comment